Recognized since 2007
Administrative / Regulatory Law
With his focus on Wyoming regulatory matters, Mr. Eggers has cultivated strong relationships with many state agencies, including agency staff members. He appears regularly before the WOGCC on well spacing, injection/disposal well permitting, and other matters. Mr. Eggers also advises oil and gas producers regarding complex and routine legal issues in the industry.
He also represents taxpayers on severance, sales and use, and property tax cases before Wyoming's tax agencies and courts. He has appeared before federal courts, including the U.S. District Court of Wyoming, the Court of Federal Claims, the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals on administrative law cases.
In addition, Mr. Eggers appears before the Wyoming Public Service Commission for natural gas companies and telecommunications companies, including cable and competitive local exchange carriers, large electric consumers, as well as independent power producers.
Mr. Eggers has served as the Administrative Partner for Holland & Hart's Cheyenne office since 2010.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.hollandhart.com/weggers/
- 2515 Warren Avenue, Suite 450
Cheyenne, WY 82001
- American University, graduated 1992
- Wyoming, Wyoming State Bar
- Wyoming Access to Justice Commission - Member
- Wyoming Bar Association - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Administrative / Regulatory Law, Cheyenne (2022)
- Administrative / Regulatory Law, Cheyenne (2016)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Recipient, Wyoming State Bar Pro Bono Volunteer Lawyers Program Award (September 16, 2010)
- Listed, Mountain States Super Lawyer (2013)
- Listed, Benchmark Litigation (2009-2013)
- Listed, Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business (2007-2014)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.