Recognized since 2007
Costa Mesa, California
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
SEQ CHAPTER \h \r 1 Doug Easton, the founder of the Law Offices of W. Douglas Easton, has practiced law since 1971. Over his career, Doug has represented thousands of people in personal injury claims who have sustained all manner of injuries in all types of accidents through the negligence or wrongdoing by other individuals, businesses, or governmental entities.
Doug has served as an Orange County Superior Court Temporary Judge and as an arbitrator and settlement judge for the Orange County Superior Courts. He has argued cases before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, the California Supreme Court, and various Appellate Courts of the state of California. Doug has tried cases in Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Diego, San Bernardino, Imperial, and Alameda counties in California. He has also represented clients in most other California counties.
Doug and his wife Rae have seven children. His oldest son, Brian, and his second youngest son, Matt, and his son-in-law, Russ, all work as attorneys for the firm. In addition, Doug’s daughters, Dee and Kristy, have each worked for the firm at different times throughout their lives and his wife Rae is currently the Office Manager. This familial nature within the firm gives common purpose and success to the firm. Doug is especially proud that all five of his sons are Eagle Scouts.
- Direct Phone Number: 714-850-4590
- Phone Number: 714-850-4590
- Lawyer Page: https://www.eastonlawoffices.com/Attorneys/W-D-Easton
- 650 Town Center Drive, Suite 1850
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- University of California Berkeley, graduated 1970
- Brigham Young University, graduated 1967
- California, The State Bar of California
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice - Member
- American Association for Justice - Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California - Member
- J. Ruben Clark Law Society - Member
- Orange County Bar Association - Member
- California Bar Association - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 in California (2012 - 2014)
- Southern California Super Lawyers (2009-2015)
- Martindale-Hubbel Bar Registry of Preeminent Lawyers -- AV Rating (30 Years)
- Best Lawyers in America (2007-2014)
- "Professional of the Year" in Medical Malpractice -- Straithmore's "Who's Who" (2008)
- Personal Injury Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.