Recognized since 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
David Conner is an experienced litigator focused on products liability and asbestos defense. He has extensive experience in handling complex, multi-faceted cases at all stages, including trials in state and federal courts.
In products-liability cases, he defends manufacturers and sellers, assembling and leading teams with the legal skills needed to handle complex, technical and potentially protracted claims.
On asbestos matters, Mr. Conner and his colleague, Mott McDonald, head our asbestos team. Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd serves as national counsel for Daniel International Corporation and regional counsel for Dana Corporation, Union Carbide, Uniroyal, Amchem, CertainTeed, and other companies.
Mr. Conner has served as national coordinating counsel for United States Gypsum Company with respect to claims regarding its exterior insulation finishing system and Chinese wallboard.
Mr. Conner is also experienced in intellectual property litigation.
He is listed in South Carolina Super Lawyers for Personal Injury - Products: Defense.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hsblawfirm.com/attorneys/w-david-conner
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- One North Main, Second Floor
P.O. Box 2048
Greenville, SC 29602-2048
- Emory University , J.D., graduated 1993
- Bryan College, BA, graduated 1983
- South Carolina, South Carolina
- American Bar Association - member
- Erskine College - board member (2010-2014)
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants, Greenville (2017)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 1993
- U.S. District Court, South Carolina, 1993
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.