Recognized since 2009
Litigation - Construction
His experience includes representation of owners, contractors, design professionals, suppliers, and sureties in private and publicly-funded projects. He has prosecuted mechanic's lien claims in ten states and Canada and regularly prosecutes and defends claims for contract funds, change orders, labor inefficiencies, delays, and other direct and indirect costs. In addition, he frequently prepares and revises contracts for domestic and international projects. He has served as both an arbitrator and mediator of construction disputes involving owners, design professionals, and contractors.
Mr. Torrance is Dickie McCamey's Marketing Director overseeing 155 lawyers throughout nine offices in six states and serves on the firm's Executive Committee.
- AV® Peer Review Rating (highest rating available) from Martindale-Hubbell
- The Best Lawyers in America®: Construction Law; Commercial Litigation.
- Contributing Author, Performance Bond Manual, American Bar Association, 2006
- American Bar Association – Fidelity & Surety Law Committee and Forum on the Construction Industry
- National Bond Claims Association
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.dmclaw.com/attorneys/w-alan-torrance-jr/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two PPG Place, Suite 400
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-5402
- University of Pittsburgh , J.D., graduated 1987
- Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- ABA Surety and Fidelity Law Committee - Member
- National Bond Claims Association - Member
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Western District of Pennsylvania
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Construction Disputes
- Contract Review and Negotiation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.