Recognized since 2010
Product Liability Litigation
Vonnick is a partner in our Paris office and the head of the Aviation Group in France, as well as head of the International Dispute Resolution Group. She has developed a widely-recognised expertise in international litigation matters relating to product liability for aeronautical manufacturers as well as for original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) companies. For over 15 years she has advised a major European aeronautical manufacturer concerning issues in this area of expertise.
Vonnick specialises in domestic and international litigation relating to complex, cross-border liability cases, air transport and aviation insurance, for French and foreign industrial companies, airlines and insurers. She has acted in numerous aircraft crash cases, such as the Concorde crash in July 2000, the Air France flight 447 accident in 1 June 2009, as well as the Manx2 accident in Cork in February 2011.
Se also handled high profile international liability claims in other industrial sectors, including the insurance sector. Vonnick has been practicing as a lawyer since 1984. She is a member of several associations such as IAWA (International Aviation Women's Association), IBA (International Bar Association) and of the Société Française de Droit Aérien et Spatial (French Society of Air and Space Law).
Contact & Links
- 27 rue Lafitte
- France, Avocat admitted to the Paris Bar
- Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution, CEDR - Accredited Mediator
- French Society of Air and Space Law - Member
- IAWA (International Aviation Women’s Association) - Member
- Legal Advisory Committee of the Flight Safety Foundation - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Product Liability Litigation , Paris, France (2023)
- Product Liability Litigation , Paris, France (2020)
- Transportation Law, Paris, France (2018)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in France™ 2023 for work in:
- Aviation Law
- Product Liability Litigation
- Transportation Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.