Mr. Galati is a partner in the Tax Department of Cades Schutte. Mr. Galati joined Cades Schutte in 1979. His areas of practice include partnership and real estate tax law, tax compliance, as well as Hawaii state tax law. Structuring the tax aspects of complex business transactions involving equipment leasing, real estate, energy or housing credits are areas of special emphasis for Mr. Galati.
Mr. Galati was a director of the Hawaii Tax Foundation, and serves on the various fund-raising committees of several charitable organizations. Mr. Galati is listed in The Best Lawyers America and has been a speaker on various tax topics.
- LL.M. Taxation (1979), Georgetown University Law Center
- J.D. (1978), Western New England College of Law
- B.A. (1975), Grove City College
- Hawaii State Bar
- United States District Court for the District of Hawaii
- United States Tax Court
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Hawaii State Bar Association (Tax Section) (Past Chair, Partnership and S Corporation Committee of the Tax Section)
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Tax Section)
- State of Hawaii Economic Revitalization Task Force, Tax Group