Virginia B. Joehl
Recognized since 2021
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.vbjlaw.com/attorneys/virginia-joehl/
- 51 Monroe Street, Suite 408
Rockville, MD 20850
- University of Baltimore, Juris Doctorate, graduated 1995
- University of Maryland, BA Psychology, graduated 1989
- Maryland, 1995
- Maryland State Bar Association - Member
- Montgomery County Bar Association - Member
- Women's Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody and Other Children’s Issues
Additional Areas of Practice:
Child Advocate AttorneyApproved by the Maryland Court to represent children in custody and access actions.
MediatorApproved by the Maryland Court to conduct mediation in custody, divorce and guardianship matters.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.