Recognized in:Competition / Antitrust LawMergers and Acquisitions Law...
Location:Friedrichstr. 95Berlin, DE 10117
- Germany, Berlin
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Regulatory Practice, Berlin (2019)
- Competition / Antitrust Law, Berlin (2018)
- Competition / Antitrust Law, Berlin (2011)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Germany for work in:
- Competition / Antitrust Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Regulatory Practice
- Global Competition Review, GCR Litigation of the Year Award 2014 – Representation of Deutsche Bahn AG - „rail cartel“
- Ulrich Quack is recommended by Who's Who Legal for many years in the following legal guides: Competition: Global Leader: Competition (2019 and 2020), National Leader: Germany – Competition (2019 and 2021). He is considered an authority on "market power issues, merger control and vertical and horizontal agreements".
- Ulrich Quack is listed by WirtschaftsWoche 2019 and 2020 as a "top lawyer" for antitrust law
- Ulrich Quack has been consistently recommended by Handelsblatt Best Lawyers® List since 2009 for the practice areas competition and antitrust and merger control law and regulatory law. In addition, he was named "Lawyer of the Year" for competition and antitrust law (2018) and in for regulation (2019).
- Legal 500 Germany 2021 recommends Ulrich Quack for the area of commercial administrative law.
- Legal 500 Germany recommends Ulrich Quack as a leading lawyer in Antitrust (2014 - 2021) (2021: "WilmerHale can field a global team and coordinate merger control filings in multiple jurisdictions"), also in Dispute Resolution - Commercial Disputes (2018-2020) and Regulated Industries/Energy (2014-2018).
- Chambers Europe and Chambers Global (since 2003) also consistently rank Ulrich Quack among the leading lawyers in the field of Competition/European Law in Germany.
- JUVE Handbook 2020/2021 recommends Ulrich Quack for the area of regulated industries: Energy Industry Law.
- JUVE Handbook 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 recommends Ulrich Quack for the public sector: constitutional and commercial administrative law.
- Ulrich Quack is recommended by the JUVE Handbook consistently since the 2006/2007 edition as a leading lawyer in the field of antitrust law and merger control. Competitors praise him as a "tough opponent in the courtroom" and "one of the most capable antitrust lawyers in Germany". He has been awarded the title of "leading senior partner" since the 2013/2014 edition.
13 Office Locations
in 5 Countries