Trevor practices in the areas of environmental and natural resources compliance, permitting, and litigation. Trevor advises clients on a variety of environmental topics, including federal, state, and local air programs; stormwater and SPCC compliance; and waste and hazardous waste management. Trevor has worked on various environmental issues in administrative appeals and in state and federal courts, as well as advised local administrative boards during appeals. Trevor also assists clients with internal auditing and continuing education programs and presenting seminars and classes. Trevor also heads the firm's Corporate Sustainability efforts assisting clients strategize and execute their sustainability efforts.
- LLM in Health Law and Policy from Southern Illinois University School of Law (2010)
- J.D. from Southern Illinois University School of Law (2009)
- B.S. in Justice and Social Inquiry from Arizona State University (summa cum laude)
- Certificate in Dispute Resolution from Pepperdine University
Licensure & Affiliations
- Licensed to practice in Arizona and Illinois
- Licensed to practice in the Supreme Court of the United States
- Licensed to practice in the Fifth and Ninth Circuit Courts of Appeals
- Licensed to practice in the Federal District Court for Arizona
- Member of the State Bar of Arizona
- Member of the Illinois State Bar
Trevor currently participates in the Sandra Day O’ Connor College of Law Mentorship Initiative in Sustainability Law (MISL) program and assists with the College of Law's Moot Court Board competitions. Trevor was named the 2016 MISL Mentor of the Year. He has also represented veterans in appeals claims before the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and lectured at Arizona State University.