Recognized since 2021
Travis Riley is an associate in Burg Simpson’s Commercial Litigation Department. Mr. Riley focuses his practice primarily on complex business and commercial litigation. Prior to joining Burg Simpson, Mr. Riley was a litigation associate at a well-respected law firm in Texas, where his practice focused on construction defect and commercial litigation. Mr. Riley is a graduate of St. Mary’s University School of Law and is a former Senior Associate Editor of the St. Mary’s Law Journal. Mr. Riley began his legal career as a law clerk to the Hon. United States Magistrate Judge Henry J. Bemporad of the Western District of Texas.
For 2021-2022, Best Lawyers of America recognized Travis as a “One to Watch”, a prestigious award that is given to up and coming young attorneys.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.burgsimpson.com/attorney/travis-k-riley/
- 40 Inverness Drive East
Englewood, CO 80112
- St. Mary’s School of Law, J.D., graduated 2015
- Texas Tech University, B.S., graduated 2011
- United States, Texas
- United States, Western District of Texas
- United States, Colorado
- Colorado Bar Association - Member
- State Bar of Texas (Construction Law Section) - Member
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- SA Scene Magazine Rising Star, 2018
- San Antonio Magazine Top Attorney, 2019
- Top 40 under 40, The National Trial Lawyers
- Selected to Best Lawyers® “Ones to Watch", 2021-2022
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.