Tracy M. Field
Parker, Hudson, Rainer & Dobbs LLP
Recognized since 2010
Health Care Law
Tracy Field brings the experience of her work as a provider to her practice as a health industry attorney. With a background in clinical genetics and endocrinology, Tracy is conversant with the challenges and opportunities facing her clients. Her work is centered on advising healthcare and life sciences companies on the myriad regulatory and operational issues they face every day. Her background and knowledge of the industry enable her to provide strategic, actionable advice to her clients.
A former chief compliance officer for a large health system, Tracy is familiar with the regulatory and reimbursement challenges her clients face. She regularly advises healthcare providers on a wide range of compliance matters, including Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, creation and oversight of compliance programs, OIG and government investigations, and HIPAA and HiTech issues. Tracy also works with providers and life sciences clients on matters for clinical research trials, including dealing with conflict of interest issues.
Tracy is fiercely committed to ensuring that her clients get the best possible guidance in running their operations ethically, efficiently, and in compliance with the law. Her life sciences background and work as an industry executive offers her clients a unique and highly valuable perspective. She is able to bridge the business and legal issues facing today's healthcare companies. Tracy is a frequent national presenter and thought leader on issues facing the healthcare industry.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 404-420-1146
- Phone Number: 404-523-5300
- Lawyer Page: https://www.phrd.com/people/tracy-m-field
- 303 Peachtree Street, NE, Suite 3600
Atlanta, GA 30308
- Emory University, J.D., graduated 1993
- University of California Berkeley, M.S., Health and Medical Sciences, graduated 1985
- Stanford University, B.A., Human Biology, graduated 1983
- Georgia, 1993
- North Carolina, 2015
- American Health Lawyers Association - Member
- Health Care Compliance Association - Member
- Leadership Atlanta - Class of 2008
- State Bar of Georgia, Health Law Section - Past-Chair, 2008-2009; Member, Executive Committee (2005-2011)
33 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
9 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Health Care Law
- Listed in Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business for Healthcare-Georgia (2008-2010, 2014-2020)
- Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America for Healthcare Law (2010-2011, 2014-2016, 2018-2020)
- Recognized as one of Georgia's "Top 50 Women Lawyers" by Atlanta Magazine (2010)
- Recognized as a Georgia "Super Lawyer" by Super Lawyers magazine (1996-2010)
- AV rated, Martindale-Hubbell
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- FDA Law
- Litigation - Health Care
- Privacy and Data Security Law
- Qui Tam Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.