Recognized since 2021
Real Estate Law
Ms. Thompson’s practice since 1996 has been focused principally in the areas of commercial real estate development, leasing, and finance with a concentration since 2009 in representing both regulated and non-regulated electric power companies in project development and finance matters. Her recent work has involved representing parties in the solar, wind, and nuclear energy industries in the acquisition, development, financing and sale of various energy projects. Overall, Ms. Thompson has a strong background assisting clients with complex business transactions.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 404-577-4200
- Phone Number: 404-577-4200
- Lawyer Page: https://www.mercerthompson.com/attorneys/tracey-h-thompson/
- 191 Peachtree Street, NE, Suite 4410
Atlanta, GA 30303
- University of Florida, J.D., with honors, graduated 1996
- University of Florida, M.A. in Urban and Regional Planning, graduated 1996
- University of Virginia, B.A. History, graduated 1989
- Georgia, 1996
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.