Co-Chair, B.C., Business Law, Co-Chair, Forest Products
- Office Management Partner in the firm's Vancouver office
- Leader, Business Law Group, Vancouver office since 2007
- Partner, Vancouver office, since 2007
- Chair and member, Partner Allocation Committee (2011 to 2013)
- Member, Western Division Partner Compensation Committee (2007 to 2011)
Tom Theodorakis joined the Vancouver office in 2005 after practicing with another Vancouver business law firm and became a partner in January 2007. Tom is a business lawyer and provides practical advice to assist clients in achieving their business goals. Tom's practice focus includes mergers & acquisitions, corporate, securities, natural resources, commercial law and contracts.
Tom assists public and private clients on transactional matters (acquisitions, divestitures, mergers and amalgamations, public and private financings and corporate and debt restructurings) and on business and commercial matters (negotiating and structuring business relationships and developing and implementing business strategies). He also provides ongoing advice on corporate governance, continuous disclosure and regulatory compliance matters.
Tom has substantial experience advising clients in the forest products industry and has been lead counsel for clients in a number of merger & acquisition transactions and related financings.