Recognized since 2007
Family Law Arbitration
Family Law Mediation
Todd M. Begg focuses his practice on divorce, equitable distribution and custody matters with an emphasis on custody litigation. Having practiced almost exclusively in this area for more than 20 years, Todd is known as an articulate and experienced attorney, well-versed in statutes and case law. With a background in psychology and sociology, Todd is extremely comfortable litigating cases, including high-conflict cases, which may include issues of addiction, mental illness, or abuse. His education and years of experience have taught him how to aggressively analyze the critical testimony of psychologists, social workers, and other experts.
Before founding Pollock Begg in 2001, Todd worked as a senior attorney with the law firm of Buchanan Ingersoll in its Family Law Group, and prior to that, he served as part of the Matrimonial Law Group at Reed Smith.
Todd has tried numerous economic and custody cases in Allegheny County and western Pennsylvania. He is an active lecturer on family law-related matters and has previously lectured on custody, support and discovery in divorce actions for local and state bar associations as well as the Pennsylvania Bar Institute.
He is an avid reader and attributes his forthright approach to the law to Abraham Lincoln. He and his wife are the proud parents of two children and competitive runners. They enjoy training together and sampling local cuisine.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://pollockbegg.com/team-toddbegg.html
- 525 William Penn Place, Suite 3501
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- University of Pittsburgh , J.D., graduated 1989
- University of Richmond, BA, graduated 1986
- Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association - Board Member
- Allegheny County Bar Association Children's Issues Committee - Chairman
- Allegheny County Bar Association Family Law Section - Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Family Law Section - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Family Law
- Family Law Arbitration
- Family Law Mediation
- Child Custody
- Super Lawyers Top 50 Lawyers in Pittsburgh, 2009, 2011-2012
- Best Lawyers 2007-Present
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, 2005-Present
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.