Todd D. White
Recognized in:Litigation - ConstructionMass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants...
Law School:Suffolk University
Location:One Citizens Plaza, Eighth FloorProvidence, RI 02903-1345
- Suffolk University, J.D., graduated 1994
- Columbia University, BA, graduated 1982
- Rhode Island, Rhode Island Bar Association
- Massachusetts, Massachusetts Bar Association
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants, Providence (2018)
- Litigation - Construction, Providence (2017)
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants, Providence (2015)
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants, Providence (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Litigation - Construction
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Best Lawyers’ 2013 Lawyer of the Year, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Action-Defendants, Providence
- Selected by his peers for inclusion in the 2005-2012 editions of The Best Lawyers in America, commercial law.
- Recognized by Chambers USA as a leading commercial lawyer.
- Selected as a local litigation star in the 2013 edition of Benchmark Litigation
- Cum laude graduate, Suffolk University School of Law, where he was awarded for oral advocacy skill.
- Recipient, Columbia University Alumni Award.
- Team captain and most valuable player, Columbia University varsity soccer team
- Named, Rhode Island SuperLawyer, an honor that recognizes him as a leader in the legal community.
Areas of Expertise:
- Mass Tort
175 Federal Street, 10th Floor
Boston, MA 02110-2210