Recognized since 2010
Arbitration and Mediation
Banking and Finance Law
Competition / Antitrust Law
Corporate Governance and Compliance Practice
Energy and Natural Resources Law
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Real Estate Law
Timur Bondaryev is an Attorney, Managing Partner and Head of Real Estate and Construction, Antitrust and Competition, IP, Advertisement and Promotion practices at Arzinger. Besides, he heads Automotive, Food and Beverages industrial practices.
Timur Bondaryev is a highly respected law practitioner enjoying an excellent reputation in the local and international market.
He has extensive experience in working at state authorities and large corporations. He was Head of Division in the Legal Department at the State Property Fund of Ukraine and Head of the Legal Department at Ukrainian Aluminium, a subsidiary of Russian Aluminium Company.
Timur is a senior lecturer at the Department of Specialized Legal Sciences at the National University Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, one of the country’s best universities and oldest higher education institution in Eastern Europe (founded in 1632).
He is a co-author of the first Ukrainian scientific and practical commentary to the Law of Ukraine “On Protection against Unfair Competition” (October 2013) composed in cooperation with Gennady Androshchuk, Deputy Head of the Laboratory for Legal Support to the Science and Technology Development at the IP Scientific and Research Institute of the National Law Academy of Ukraine.
Timur is also a co-author of the comment "Application of Competition Legislation. Practice of Ukraine, EU, Russia, and the USA".
- Lawyer Page: https://arzinger.ua/en/our-team/timur_bondarev
- Senator Business Center
32/2 Moskovska street, 10th floor
- American Bar Association (ABA) - Member
- Association of Attorneys-at-law of Ukraine - Member
- European Business Association (EBA) - Board Member
- Head of the Austrian-Ukrainian Law Society - Member
- International Bar Association (IBA) - Member
- Kyiv Bar - Member
- Society of German and Ukrainian Lawyers - Member
- SUP (Ukrainian Enterpreneurs Community) - Board Member
- Ukrainian Bar Association - Member
- Ukrainian Real ?state Club - Member
- Real Estate Law, Kyiv, Ukraine (2020)
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Banking and Finance Law
- Competition / Antitrust Law
- Corporate Governance and Compliance Practice
- Corporate Law
- Energy and Natural Resources Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Real Estate Law
- The International Who’s Who of Merger & Acquisition Lawyers (2012, 2013, 2014): among the best experts for M&A in Ukraine
- The International Who's Who of Corporate Governance Lawyers (2012, 2014): one of the world's leading Corporate Governance lawyers
- The Legal 500 - Europe, Middle East & Africa international guide (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015): recommends in real estate & construction, banking, finance and capital markets, dispute resolution, corporate and M&A practice areas
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.