Recognized since 2012
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Banking and Finance Law
Equipment Finance Law
Litigation - Banking and Finance
Tim brings sophisticated commercial finance expertise to advise a broad spectrum of lenders and borrowers.
Specialized Commercial Lending: Tim counsels banks, finance companies, servicers, private equity sponsors, and company borrowers to structure, document, close, and secure commercial, asset-based, agricultural and real estate loans, equipment leases, factoring arrangements, and other financial accommodations. He also represents card issuers and companies to negotiate corporate credit card programs.
Federal and State Regulatory Compliance: Tim assists clients to navigate the labyrinth of federal and state regulatory requirements to create and maintain compliant lending practices. He advises banks, consumer finance companies, lessors, servicers, fintech companies, money transmitters, debt collection agencies, merchants, and other businesses.
Tim also counsels clients who face regulatory compliance examinations and government investigations, including subpoenas and civil investigative demands. Tim serves as the Administrative Partner for Holland & Hart's office in Santa Fe.
Before joining Holland & Hart, Tim was a partner at Foley & Lardner and Michael Best & Friedrich.
- 110 North Guadalupe Street, Suite One
Santa Fe, NM 87501
- 222 South Main Street, Suite 2200
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- 555 Seventeenth Street, Suite 3200
Denver, CO 80202-3979
- Duke University , J.D., graduated 1990
- Yale University , BA, graduated 1987
- Wisconsin, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Illinois, Illinois State Bar Association
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Banking and Finance Law, Santa Fe (2021)
- Corporate Law, Santa Fe (2020)
- Litigation - Banking and Finance, Madison (2018)
- Banking and Finance Law, Madison (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Equipment Finance Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.