Recognized since 2006
Litigation - Construction
Mr. Conway was named as “Lawyer of the Year” for 2012 for Litigation – Construction in Chicago by Best Lawyers. Mr. Conway also was selected by his peers to Super Lawyers and holds a Martindale-Hubbell Rating of ‘AV Preeminent.’ Mr. Conway is a co-author of the chapter on general contractors’ lien rights in the leading publication on Illinois mechanics liens. He is a co-author of the chapter “BIM And Shared Design Risks for Structural Steel Contractors” in Shared Design (Aspen 2011), and co-author of the chapter “Scope Changes and Differing Site Conditions” in the Construction Litigation Dispute Handbook (IICLE 2013). Mr. Conway is a frequent speaker at construction industry seminars on new developments in construction law; design/build and construction management contracts and disputes; delay claims; the AIA family of construction documents; and mechanics lien and payment bond claims.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.cmcontractors.com/attorneys/timothy-r-conway/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 20 South Clark Street, Suite 1830
Chicago, IL 60603
- Northwestern University , J.D., graduated 1980
- Illinois, Illinois State Bar Association
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Construction, Chicago (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Construction Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Lawyer of the Year 2012 for Litigation - Construction in Chicago by Best Lawyers
- Super Lawyers
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating of 'AV Preeminent'
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.