Recognized since 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
Employment Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Tim Davis advises clients on all aspects of the employer/employee relationship, including compliance with the NLRA, FMLA, Title VII, ADA, FLSA, EPA, OSHA, Executive Order 11246, ERISA and state and local employment statutes. He has assisted numerous clients in proactively addressing issues involving complex termination scenarios, the maintenance of union-free operations, the development of non-discrimination policies, investigation procedures and training materials, the development of FMLA and ADA compliance policies, the design and implementation of internal FLSA and EPA audits and the preparation of employee handbooks and procedure manuals.
In addition to his advice in the area of policy development and problem avoidance, Tim has extensive experience representing clients before the National Labor Relations Board, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Department of Labor’s Wage & Hour Division and in federal and state court. He has also represented employers in all aspects of union organizing campaigns, including interpreting the NLRA as it relates to union organizing efforts, developing responses to these efforts and advising employers on what they can and cannot do during a union campaign. Tim is a sought after speaker on a variety of employment law issues and has given numerous training seminars and speeches to human resources, trade, and employer groups. Tim is also the office head of the firm’s Kansas City Office.
Before joining Constangy, Tim was with the law firm of Sonnenschein, Nath & Rosenthal.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.constangy.com/people-Timothy-Davis
- 2600 Grand Boulevard, Suite 750
Kansas City, MO 64108-4600
- The University of Iowa , J.D., graduated 1992
- Iowa State University of Science and Technology, BA, graduated 1989
- Georgia, 1992
- Missouri, 1998
- Kansas, 1998
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Labor and Employment, Kansas City, MO (2022)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Top One Hundred Labor Attorneys in the United States by Labor Relations Institute, Inc.
- Selected as "Contributor of the Year" to the Human Resources community by the Metropolitan Kansas City SHRM Chapter
- Recognized in Chambers USA Guide
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.