Recognized since 2021
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Tiffany L. Roach Martin maintains an active and diverse civil litigation practice focused on commercial litigation, products liability, mass torts, personal injury, wrongful death, unfair trade practices, insurance, healthcare, trust and estates, and employment. Tiffany represents international, national, and regional corporations as well as local businesses. She has experience in state and federal court litigation and has extensive knowledge of federal practice and procedure in the United States District Court for the District of New Mexico.
Each year since 2016, Tiffany has been selected to the Under 40 Hotlist by Benchmark Litigation. She has also been listed in Best Lawyers in America© and as a Star by Benchmark Litigation, Labor & Employment. Tiffany has been recognized a Southwest Rising Star by Southwest Super Lawyers® and has achieved an AV® rating from Martindale-Hubbell. She was named Young Lawyer of the Year in 2012 by the New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association and one of the Albuquerque Business First 40 Under Forty in 2013. Tiffany is involved in the legal community on a state level with the State Bar of New Mexico, national level with the American Bar Association and on a national and international level with DRI and the Employment Law Alliance. She has been selected to serve in a national leadership role on the DRI Products Liability Steering Committee. She maintains an active pro bono practice in which she has trial experience representing New Mexico residents in property disputes; in addition, she serves on the firm's Executive Committee and is Chair of the firm's Recruiting Committee.
Tiffany received her undergraduate degree, cum laude, from Vanderbilt University, majoring in Political Science and Spanish. While attending college Tiffany rowed on the Varsity crew team, interned for United States Senator Jeff Bingaman and studied abroad in Madrid, Spain. She attended Baylor University Law School, graduating cum laude, and was an executive editor of the Baylor Law Review. While in law school, Tiffany also was a member of the National Moot Court Team, Vice President of the Student Bar Association, and studied abroad in London, England. After law school Tiffany returned to Albuquerque to clerk for the Honorable James O. Browning in the United States District Court for the District of New Mexico.
A graduate of the Albuquerque Academy, Tiffany now serves on the AA Alumni Council. In her free time she enjoys traveling, being involved in the community, being active, and spending time with her family and friends.
- 500 Fourth Street, NW, Suite 1000
P.O. Box 2168
Albuquerque, NM 87103
- Baylor University, J.D., graduated 2007
- Vanderbilt University, B.S., graduated 2004
- New Mexico, New Mexico
- Colorado, Colorado
- New Mexico, U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico
- United States, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States, U.S. Tax Court
- United States, Isleta Tribal Court
- United States, United States Supreme Court
- American Bar Association - Member
- Defense Research Institute (DRI) - Products Liability Steering Committee, 2015-present, Young Lawyers Steering Committee, 2014-2019
- New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association - Board of Directors, 2015-present
- New Mexico's Vice President of Tenth Circuit Historical Society - Member, 2014-present
- State Bar of New Mexico - Trial Practice Section Board of Directors, 2013-present
- United States District Court
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Best Lawyers in America©, Product Liability Litigation - Defendants, 2021
- Southwest Super Lawyers®, selected as a Southwest Rising Star, 2014-2017, 2019
Albuquerque Business First, 40 under Forty, 2013
Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment, The Definitive Guide to America’s Leading Labor & Employment Litigators, West Star, 2018-present
Benchmark Litigation, The Definitive Guide to America’s Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys, Under 40 Hot List, 2016-present; Future Litigation Star, 2016-present
Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rated
New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association Young Lawyer of the Year, 2012
- Employment Law - Management
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.