Recognized since 2015
Tiago Caiado Guerreiro is a member and leader of the tax team at Caiado Guerreiro, leading operations related to international and planning taxation, stamp duty, tax inspections, VAT, tax procedure and litigation, taxation of regulatory activity and regional and local taxation, and tax arbitration.
Tiago Caiado Guerreiro has worked with large national and multinational companies in restructuring operations related to different taxes and issues involving the application of Double Taxation Treaties and EU tax law. He has also been actively involved in transfer pricing (both in the drafting phase of contracts and in the litigation phase), financial products, derivatives and securitization.
- Rua Castilho, 39 - 15º
- Harvard University, Strategic Negotiation Course
- Law School of the Lisbon University, Postgraduate Diploma in Management and Taxation
- Law School of the Lusíada University, Specialization course in Tax Law and practical course in Accounting and Balance Sheet Analysis
- Law School of the Lusíada University, Graduate
- Portugal, Portuguese Bar
- Brazil, Brazilian Bar Association - São Paulo
- Chamber of Chartered Accounts - Member of the Scientific Council
- Forum for Competitiveness - Member of the Scientific Council
- International Fiscal Association (IFA) - Member
- International Tax Planning Association - Member
- Portuguese Association of Owners - Vice-President
- Portuguese Business Confederation (CIP) - Member of the Portuguese Industry Council
- Portuguese Fiscal Association - Member
- Tax Arbitrator at the Center for Administrative Arbitration
- Tax Law
- Tax Litigation
Tell us a little bit about your practice and what makes it unique.
Regular commentator on TV, radio and newspapers.
What other interests do you have?
Lecturer at Porto University Law School - Real Estate Tax
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.