Thomas M. "Tom" Tepe, Jr.
Keating Muething & Klekamp PLL
Recognized since 2011
Land Use and Zoning Law
Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
Litigation - Real Estate
Real Estate Law
Tom Tepe is a Partner in Keating Muething & Klekamp's real estate development practice. He has been successful in obtaining real estate tax reductions throughout Ohio and in several other states. He has obtained significant reductions for property owners of major office complexes, downtown office buildings, retail/commercial developments, large apartment complexes, and industrial/distribution facilities.
Tom has successfully represented property owners in numerous eminent domain cases. In one recent case, he obtained an award (including statutory interest) from a Lawrence County, Ohio jury in excess of $4 million above the state's initial offer of compensation. In another case, Tom negotiated a settlement for a property owner prior to the lawsuit being filed in excess of $500,000 above the state's initial offer of compensation.
Tom's representation of real estate developers covers all facets of a property’s development. He has successfully litigated zoning cases throughout Ohio, as well as Kentucky and Indiana on behalf of local and national developers. He has also successfully represented land developers in opposing zoning referenda before area Boards of Election.
Additionally, he served as an intern to State Senator Richard H. Finan, Senate President, while an undergraduate at The Ohio State University.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.kmklaw.com/professionals-Tom_Tepe
- One East Fourth Street, Suite 1400
Cincinnati, OH 45202
- The Ohio State University, BA, graduated 1995
- Ohio, Ohio State Bar Association
53 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
13 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Land Use and Zoning Law, Cincinnati (2023)
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning, Cincinnati (2023)
- Litigation - Real Estate, Cincinnati (2023)
- Land Use and Zoning Law, Cincinnati (2018)
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning, Cincinnati (2016)
- Litigation - Real Estate, Cincinnati (2013)
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Real Estate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.