Recognized since 2017
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Real Estate Law
Professionally, Tom is rated an AV ® Preeminent™ attorney based on Martindale-Hubbell's peer review ratings and has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® publication for real estate law since 2017. He is involved in the community and currently a board member of the Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership and the advisory board of the Northeast Indiana Scholarship Granting Organization. Tom has also served as a board member and president of the board for the Fort Wayne Museum of Art, the Mad Anthony's Children's Hope House, the Three Rivers Festival, Fort Wayne Neighborhood Housing Partnership, and the Bishop Dwenger High School Board of Education, where he served as president. Tom was recognized as an "Everyday Star" by the Parkview Foundation Muriosity® project.
Tom received his B.A. in 1982 from Wabash College and his J.D. in 1986 from the University of Dayton School of Law. He is admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana.
* AV ® Preeminent™ is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. The AV rating is a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 260-423-8898
- Phone Number: 260-423-9551
- Lawyer Page: https://www.barrettlaw.com/our-people/thomas-m-niezer
- 215 East Berry Street
P.O. Box 2263
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
- University of Dayton, J.D., graduated 1986
- Wabash College, B.A., graduated 1982
- Indiana, 1986
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Real Estate Law, Fort Wayne (2021)
- Real Estate Law
- Land Use and Zoning Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.