Thomas L. "Tommy" Odom, Jr.
Recognized since 2010
Charlotte, North Carolina
Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
Tommy has been the manager and supervising trial and appellate attorney for The Odom Firm since 2001.
SINCE 1988, REPRESENTING PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES:
- Whose property has been taken, or had its value reduced by the government.
- Who have been injured by the wrongful conduct of others in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases.
- Family - three children, Tripp, Annie and Max, his wife, Martha, and their dog, Yogi.
- Practicing yoga, cooking, playing guitar and bass with his band Roadkil, making and writing “stuff”, and fishing.
- Coached for the Charlotte Junior Soccer League.
- Served on a number of boards for local art and environmental non-profit organizations.
- Volunteer with Urban Ministry Center Soup Kitchen.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Eminent Domain & Land Condemnation
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Civil Litigation
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Professional Malpractice
- Land Use and Zoning
Contact & Links
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 704-377-7333
- Phone Number: 704-377-7333
- Lawyer Page: https://www.mecklaw.com
- 1109 Greenwood Cliff
Charlotte, NC 28204
- Wake Forest University, graduated 1987
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, graduated 1983
- North Carolina, North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association: Constitutional Rights & Responsibilities Council - Member
- North Carolina Bar Association - Member
- The American Association for Justice - Member
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice - Member
- United States District Court, Western District of North Carolina
- United States Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
Headquarters: Charlotte, North Carolina
1 The Best Lawyers in America® award
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- The Best Lawyers in America©, 2010 - 2020
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Legal Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Professional Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.