Tommy has been the manager and supervising trial and appellate attorney for The Odom Firm since 2001.
SINCE 1988, REPRESENTING PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES:
- Whose property has been taken, or had its value reduced by the government.
- Who have been injured by the wrongful conduct of others in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases.
- Family - three children, Tripp, Annie and Max, his wife, Martha, and their dog, Yogi.
- Practicing yoga, cooking, playing guitar and bass with his band Roadkil, making and writing “stuff”, and fishing.
- Coached for the Charlotte Junior Soccer League.
- Served on a number of boards for local art and environmental non-profit organizations.
- Volunteer with Urban Ministry Center Soup Kitchen.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Eminent Domain & Land Condemnation
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Civil Litigation
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Professional Malpractice
- Land Use and Zoning