Recognized since 2012
Intellectual Property Law
Thomas Kerkhoff is partner in our Düsseldorf office. For many years he has been advising clients on intellectual property law. His work includes advice on trademarks, their protection and their realisation. In cooperation with accountants and business economists he is regularly involved in the taxational assessment of trademarks. His work also includes all aspects of copyright protection, designs and unfair trading.
He also does litigation in cases of intellectual property infringements nationally and, thanks an extensive network, also internationally.
Finally, Thomas Kerkhoff advises clients on antitrust and competition law particularly regarding marketing problems and franchising.
- Trinkausstraße 7
- Germany, German Federal Bar
- AIPPI - Member
- ASU Arbeitsgemeinschaft Selbstständiger Unternehmer - Member
- Deutsche Vereinigung für Gewerblichen Rechtsschutz und Urheberrecht GRUR - Member
- INTA International Trademark Association - Member
- Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht - Member
- Verein der Rechtsanwälte am Oberlandesgericht Düsseldorf - Member
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.