Recognized since 2010
Litigation - Real Estate
Real Estate Law
Tom Regan practices in the areas of real estate, energy, telecommunications, land use, health care and administrative law. He represents major corporations, private developers, institutions, and not-for-profits in the development and financing of commercial real estate projects and energy and telecommunications facilities. He also represents national clients on permitting, administrative law and real estate litigation matters throughout the State of Connecticut. Tom is recognized in the categories of Real Estate Law (2010-2015), Real Estate Litigation (2011-2015) and Energy Law (2012-2015) by Woodward/White’s The Best Lawyers in America.
Tom served as the Senior Vice President of Economic Development and Governmental Affairs for the Greater New Haven Chamber of Commerce where he was responsible for the leadership and management of those departments. Tom also has extensive experience in legislative and public affairs.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.brownrudnick.com/people/thomas-j-regan/
- 185 Asylum Street
Hartford, CT 06103
- University of Connecticut , J.D., graduated 1995
- Yale University , MBA, graduated 1992
- Trinity College, BA, graduated 1987
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association – Executive Committee, Planning and Zoning Section - Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) - Member
- Real Estate Finance Association - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Real Estate, Hartford (2020)
- Litigation - Real Estate, Hartford (2016)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Energy Law
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Real Estate Law
- Recognized by Woodward/White's The Best Lawyers in America in the areas of Real Estate Law (2010-2015), Real Estate Litigation (2011-2015) and Energy Law (2012-2015).
- 2010 Agnes Ohlson Award for Outstanding Contribution to Nursing Through Political Action, Connecticut Nurses Association.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.