Thomas J. "T.J." Riley
Recognized since 1995
Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
Thomas J. Riley focuses his practice on business and corporate law as well as wealth transfer planning. He counsels small to midsize closely held manufacturing and distribution enterprises and professional practices on matters including tax planning, contract negotiations, and mergers and acquisitions. T.J. has experience handling multi-employee union plans, master and prototype plans for sponsoring organizations, and Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs). He also advises owners on succession-planning strategies.
In addition, T.J. focuses on all aspects of wealth transfer planning, both within the personal context as well as the family enterprises context. His work includes preparation of living wills, powers of attorney, wills and trust agreements, probate avoidance planning, and charitable gifting techniques.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 614-221-0240
- Phone Number: 614-221-0240
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hahnlaw.com/professionals/thomas-j-riley
- 65 East State Street, Suite 1400
Columbus, OH 43215
- New York University, LL,M. Taxation, graduated 1970
- The Ohio State University, J.D., graduated 1969
- The Ohio State University, B.A., graduated 1966
- Ohio, 1969
- Columbus Bar Association - Member
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member
- Upper Arlington Board of Zoning and Planning - Chairman
- U.S. Tax Court, 1971
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Ohio, 1973
56 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
15 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Columbus, OH (2019)
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Business Organizations, (including LLCs and Partnerships), 2012-22; Columbus Lawyer of the Year, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), 2019
- “Top Lawyers,” Columbus CEO, 2010
- AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Tax Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.