Recognized since 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Mr. Williams has practiced law since 1988 and was part of the original group that established Quattlebaum, Grooms & Tull PLLC in July 2000. Mr. Williams is a Managing Member of the firm. His practice focuses primarily upon the defense of personal injury, wrongful death, and large to catastrophic property damage claims in the areas of products liability, trucking and transportation, and premises liability. Mr. Williams has represented a variety of clients in such matters including numerous nationwide retailers, product manufacturers, and transportation companies. Mr. Williams has extensive experience in both state and federal court and he has served as lead counsel in over eighty jury trials. Mr. Williams is listed in The Best Lawyers in America® in the areas of Product Liability Litigation – Defendants and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants and named the 2018 Little Rock Product Liability Litigation – Defendants Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers®. He is recognized in the area of Personal Injury Defense and has been named one of the Top 50 Super Lawyers in Arkansas by Super Lawyers. He is rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell.
University of Arkansas School of Law (J.D., with high honors, 1988)
Arkansas Law Review, 1987-1988
University of Arkansas at Fayetteville (B.S., 1985)
Associations and Affiliations
Member, American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Defense Research Institute, American Bar Association, Arkansas Bar Association, and Pulaski County Bar Association.
Arkansas Bar Association House of Delegates (2011-2017)
Arkansas Judicial Discipline and Disability Commission (Term expires June 30, 2024)
Maumelle Softball Association - Board of Directors
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.qgtlaw.com/attorney/thomas-g-williams/
- 111 Center Street, Suite 1900
Little Rock, AR 72201
- University of Arkansas , J.D., with high honors, graduated 1988
- University of Arkansas - Fayetteville, B.S., graduated 1985
- Arkansas, 1988
- American Board of Trial Advocates - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Arkansas Bar Association - Member
- Arkansas Judicial Discipline and Disability Commission - Member
- Defense Research Institute - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants, Little Rock (2018)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.