Recognized since 2018
Real Estate Law
Trey Wilson is a partner at DMHD. He focuses his practice in the areas of commercial real estate and banking law. He represents clients in sales, purchases, leases, development and construction. Mr. Wilson is experienced in real estate project finance, including financing, loan workouts and restructuring.
Before joining DMHD in 2018, he worked for Smith, Hulsey & Busey (Jacksonville, Florida), first as an associate and then as a shareholder.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.drivermcafee.com/professional/thomas-g-wilson-iii/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wells Fargo Center, Suite 1200
One Independent Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32202
- University of Florida, J.D., graduated 2005
- Emory University, B.A. (Political Science), graduated 2002
- Florida, 2006
- American Bar Association - Member
- NAIOP, Commercial Real Estate Development Association - President-Elect, Board of Directors
- The Jacksonville Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- AV Peer Review Rated by Lexis Nexis | Martindale Hubbell
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Jacksonville Business Journal’s 40 Under 40
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.