Recognized since 2016
Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Tom Robenalt’s interest in representing people dates back to his childhood. His father, an attorney, and mother, whose father and grandfather were lawyers, encouraged Tom to help those in need rather than work for the interests of big corporations. His over 20 years of practice have been devoted to litigation, specifically personal injury and professional malpractice cases, including medical malpractice and legal malpractice cases.
In 1991, Tom began as a staff attorney in the court system and then, in early 1993, went on to join an insurance defense firm with approximately 80 lawyers. There, Robenalt was trained by sophisticated lawyers to represent corporations, insurance companies, doctors and hospitals in the defense of claims. He quickly realized that fighting against people who had legitimate claims was not rewarding and that he wanted to help people.
In 1997, Tom joined a prestigious personal injury and medical malpractice firm, where he had the privilege of representing people with catastrophic injuries such as severe brain injuries and amputated limbs. He also fought for the families of those who died due to others’ negligence. Within six months of joining that firm, where he practiced law for over 16 years, he obtained a jury verdict against a physician who denied any liability or responsibility for harming a patient.
Tom recognizes the importance of giving back to the community, and he is a longtime member and former chairman of the Ethics and Professionalism Committee of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association. He is also a member of the Development Committee of the Legal Aid Society of Cleveland, an organization that provides free legal services to those who can’t afford representation. He has been a longtime member of both the Ohio Association for Justice and the Cleveland Academy of Trial Lawyers.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 216-223-7535
- Phone Number: 216-223-7535
- Lawyer Page: https://www.lawyersthatfightforyou.com/attorneys/thomas-robenalt/
- 23550 Center Ridge Road, Suite 103
Westlake, OH 44145
- Ohio Northern University, J.D., graduated 1991
- Miami University, BA, graduated 1987
- Ohio, Ohio Bar, 1991
- Florida, Florida Bar, 1992
- Ohio, United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 1995
- 2014 The City of Rocky River, Charter Review Committee - Member
- Cleveland Metropolitan BarAssociation - Bar Admissions Committee
- Legal Aid Society - Development Committee
- Rocky River High School Hockey Backers - Founding Member and Legal Counsel
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury & Wrongful Deaths
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Defective Drugs
- Defective Products
- Workplace Injury
Jail and Custodial Death
Business Litigation and Shareholders Disputes
Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Claims
Nursing Home Abuse
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.