Recognized since 2014
Project Finance and Development Practice
Thierry Lauriol is a recognised specialist in the fields of mining, energy and natural resources law, and in international, commercial and investment arbitration, and OHADA law.
As Partner since 1997 and Manager of the Energy, Mining and Infrastructure Department, he has almost thirty years’ experience in France, Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Thierry, who has a Doctorate in Law, teaches at Paris II – Panthéon-Assas University, where he co-leads a university diploma dedicated to economic international law in Africa.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.jeantet.fr/en/avocats/thierry-lauriol/
- 11, rue Galilée
- France, Paris
- Association Afrique du Barreau de Paris (African Association of the Paris Bar) - Chairman and Founder
- Energy Law Group (ELG) - Chairman and Founder
- Institut international de droit d’expression et d’inspiration française (International Institute for the Right to French Expression and Inspiration) - Member
22 The Best Lawyers in France™ awards
1 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in France™ award
- Energy Law
- Project Finance and Development Practice
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.