Recognized since 2010
Fort Myers, Florida
Litigation - Real Estate
Litigation - Trusts and Estates
Theodore L. Tripp Jr. has more than four decades of experience handling a wide range of complex civil lawsuits in both state and federal courts. This includes acting as lead trial counsel in significant business disputes, probate, trust and other litigation matters. He has represented businesses, business owners, personal representatives, trustees, municipal and county governments, and landowners in multimillion-dollar litigation at both the trial and appellate level in state and federal courts.
Ted has extensive appellate practice experience, having briefed and argued matters before the United States Supreme Court, the Supreme Court of Florida, all Florida District Courts of Appeal, the United States Court of Appeal for the Fifth Circuit and the United States Court of Appeal for the Eleventh Circuit.
Ted has been Board Certified by The Florida Bar as a Specialist in Civil Trial Law since 1986, and Board Certified in Business Litigation since 1997. He also earned Certification by the National Board of Trial Advocacy as a Civil Trial Advocate in 1989. He is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and has been named on multiple years in The Best Lawyers in America® in Business Litigation and Bet the Company Litigation. Ted has been named one of “Florida’s Legal Elite” by Florida Trend magazine, and listed in the most recent editions of Florida Super Lawyers. He has also been named one of America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators® and maintained an AV Preeminent® rating from Martindale-Hubbell, its highest rating for legal ability and ethics, for more than 25 years.
In addition, Ted has been certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a Circuit Court Mediator since 1997 and has been certified as a mediator for the United States District for the Middle District of Florida.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hahnlaw.com/professionals/theodore-l-tripp-jr
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2400 First Street, Suite 300
Fort Myers, FL 33901
- Florida State University , J.D., graduated 1976
- Florida State University, B.S., graduated 1972
- Florida, 1976
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- Day Spring Episcopal Conference Center - Board of Directors
- Diocesan Review Committee for the Episcopal Diocese of Southwest Florida - President
- Episcopal Diocese of Southwest Florida - Member
- Girl Scouts of Gulfcoast Florida - Board of Directors
- Lee County Legal Aid Society - Board of Directors
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Fifth and Eleventh Circuits
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern District and Middle Districts of Florida
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates, Fort Myers (2023)
- Bet-the-Company Litigation, Fort Myers (2020)
- Litigation - Real Estate, Fort Myers (2015)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Commercial Litigation
- America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators®, 2019
- Top Lawyers, Naples Illustrated, Bet the Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, 2020-21, Commercial Litigation, 2020
- Who’s Who in American Law
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Bet-the-Company Litigation, 2010-22; Commercial Litigation, 2010-22; Litigation-Real Estate, 2011-22; Litigation-Trusts and Estates, 2011-22; Naples Lawyer of the Year, Real Estate Litigation, 2015; Fort Myers Lawyer of the Year, Bet-the-Company Litigation, 2020
- Florida Super Lawyers®, 2009-21; Top 100 Florida, 2019
- “Florida’s Legal Elite,” Florida Trend
- AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.