Recognized since 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
Litigation - Real Estate
Real Estate Law
Terry A. Moore is a native of Las Vegas and attended the University of Nevada, Las Vegas where he obtained his bachelor’s degree with honors in environmental studies in 1998. He then obtained his Juris Doctorate as a member of the charter class of the William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in 2001.
Mr. Moore’s practice is primarily devoted to real estate matters with a particular emphasis on commercial real estate, landlord-tenant issues, title insurance and escrow litigation. For the past 18 years, Mr. Moore has represented numerous commercial and residential property management companies, commercial building owners, title insurers and title agents throughout Nevada. Mr. Moore has achieved an AV® Preeminent™ rating (the highest available) from Martindale-Hubbell and a “Top Attorney” rating from AVVO. He has also been voted by his peers as one of the Legal Elite in Southern Nevada and is recognized on the Mountain States Super Lawyers list. He has conducted numerous jury and bench trials before Nevada State and Federal Courts. He has also handled numerous appellate matters to the Nevada Supreme Court. Among his notable cases, Mr. Moore was co-lead trial and appellate counsel in the case of Thitchener v. Countrywide Home Loans, 192 P.3d 243 (Nev. 2008) (en banc).
Mr. Moore has been a member of the State Bar of Nevada Bar and the United States District Court, District of Nevada since 2001. In 2013, Mr. Moore was admitted to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court. He is a member of the Nevada Land Title Association, Southern Nevada Escrow Association, Nevada Escrow Association, the American Escrow Association, the Nevada Apartment Association, and the Building Owners and Managers Association.
In his spare time Mr. Moore is an aspiring chef and wine enthusiast who enjoys watching football and soccer. He also enjoys spending time with his three children Jesse, Zachary, Madeleine and his wife Stacey.
Contact & Links
- 10001 West Park Run Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89145
- University of Nevada, Juris Doctorate, graduated 2001
- University of Nevada, BA in Environmental Studies, graduated 1998
- Nevada, 2001
- BOMA - Member
- Nevada Justice Association - Founding President, Student Chapter
- Nevada Land Title Association (NLTA) - Member
- Nevada State Apartment Association - Member
- Southern Nevada Escrow Association - Member
- United States District Court
- State of Nevada, 2001
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Litigation
- AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America list, 2018-2021 (Commercial Litigation - Real Estate, Real Estate Law)
- BOMA Nevada, Associate Member of the Year (2018)
- Mountain States Super Lawyers 2014 - 2020
- Lead Counsel Rating (Real Estate), 2015
- MYVEGAS Magazine Top 100 Lawyers in Las Vegas (2015, 2017-2019)
- Legal Elite (Top Rank) - Nevada Business Magazine, 2014 - 2015, 2018, 2020, 2022
- Desert Companion Top Lawyer (Real Estate), 2014
- Legal Aid Center of Nevada - 100 Hours Club, 2013
- Pro Bono Award of Excellence (Legal Aid Center), 2012
Panel Discussion, 2014HOA Supreme Court Decision
Speaker - CCIM Panel Discussion, 2019The Deal After the Deal
Speaker - CCIM Seminar, 2016"Off the Record" Inside Look at Real Estate Transactions
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.