Recognized since 2022
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Litigation - Real Estate
Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
As a member of the Trial Section, Tanya focuses her practice on general commercial litigation. She handles all aspects of a case starting from initial assessment, discovery and depositions, through trial and everything in between. Tanya has experience defending discrimination and Section 1983 actions, negligence claims involving personal injury and property damage, and cases involving breaches of contract and business disputes.
Prior to joining Moye White, Tanya worked at a regional firm where she obtained experience in a wide variety of areas, including employment litigation. Additionally, she clerked for the Honorable Ross B.H. Buchanan in Denver District Court.
Tanya is an active hunter/jumper equestrian and an amateur ballet dancer. She also runs recreationally and occasionally participates in races.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.moyewhite.com/professionals/tanya-a-sevy
- 1400 Sixteenth Street, Sixth Floor
Denver, CO 80202-1486
- University of Denver , J.D., graduated 2013
- Colgate University, B.A., graduated 2010
- Colorado, 2013
- Colorado Bar Association - Young Lawyers Division, Executive Counsel
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association - Trial Academy Graduate
- Denver Bar Association - Member
- Thompson G. Marsh Inn of Court - Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court of Colorado
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Insurance Law
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.