Lighthouse Immigration Law
Recognized since 2018
Tamara Mosher-Kuczer is the founder of Lighthouse Immigration Law Professional Corporation, a boutique law firm specializing in Canadian Immigration Law. Previously with Capelle Kane Immigration Lawyers from 2014-2022, Tamara has extensive experience offering strategic legal advice and assistance to large multinationals, small businesses, start-ups and individuals to facilitate both short and long-term employment in a wide range of sectors, and the transition to permanent residence and citizenship. She represents clients on a variety of Canadian immigration issues, ranging from individuals seeking temporary resident visas, study permits, work permits and permanent residency, to large corporations seeking labour market impact assessments (LMIA) and LMIA-exemptions to hire foreign workers.
The Law Society of Ontario recognizes Tamara as a Certified Specialist in Canadian Citizenship and Immigration Law and she has been nominated by her peers for inclusion in the Best Lawyers™ Canada. She is a regular speaker at legal and industry conferences. Tamara is fluent in French. Tamara is an inveterate news junkie and poster of Immigration news and updates; you can follow her at @TTRRMK.
- 1000 Innovation Drive, Suite 500
Ottawa, ON K2H 9G1
- Gender: Female
- University of Ottawa, LL.L., graduated 2012
- Dalhousie University, J.D., graduated 2011
- McGill University, B.A., graduated 2004
- Ontario, 2013
- Canadian Bar Association - Immigration Section IRCC Portal Coordinator
- Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association - Member
- Law Society of Ontario (LSO) - Licensee
- Ontario Bar Association (Immigration Section) - Member
1 The Best Lawyers in Canada™ award
- Immigration Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.