- California, California
- American Bankruptcy Forum - Member
- Armenian Bar Association - Member
- Financial Lawyers Conference - Member
- International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation - Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Sections - Member
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association - Member
- U.S. Bankruptcy Appellate Panel, U.S. District Court and the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Named a “Rising Star” by Los Angeles Magazine (2006-2007, 2010-2013), an honor given to the top 2.5% of attorneys under 40 in the region.
Lawyer Case History
Creditor Committee /Trustee Chapters 7 & 11 Representation
- Represented the Official Committees of Unsecured Creditors in Florica, Inc., formerly known as Wolfgang Puck Casual Dining.
- Represented creditors/committee and trustees in large apparel-related bankruptcy matters, including Mr. Rags; Chorus Line; and Teddi of California.
- Filed the involuntary bankruptcy against Mossimo companies, and successfully negotiated over $1 million resulting in 100% payment (100 cents on the dollar) in creditors’ claims payment for our clients, petitioning creditors.
- Representation of Chapter 11 Trustee in adversary proceedings in the bankruptcy case of Namco Capital Group, Inc.
- Enforcement of all commercial collections for the financial division of a multinational corporation operating automotive and watercraft dealerships across the United States.
- Counsel and Co-counsel in trials, evidentiary hearings and motions in Bankruptcy Court and other courts throughout the U.S.
Complex Chapter 7 cases and adversaries
- Achieved significant returns to estates on behalf of bankruptcy estate trustees through the pursuit of scores of preference and fraudulent transfer actions.
- Located buyers, arranged for liquidators, negotiated terms of purchase and facilitated bankruptcy approval of sale as part of assistance provided to bankruptcy trustees selling estate assets, including real property, personal property, claims and oil and gas rights.
- Multiple appeals to the BAP, District Court and Ninth Circuit.
- Countrywide Home Loans.