Susan L. Daly counsels clients involved in developing residential and commercial real estate. Susan’s practice focuses on varied types of subdivided land projects in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Oregon including condominiums, planned developments, standard subdivisions, mixed-use projects, mixed-use high-rise projects and commercial condominiums. She has extensive experience in residential master-planned communities, resort master-planned communities, golf course communities and custom home developments, obtaining public reports from the California Bureau of Real Estate and approvals from local city and county planning departments.
- Working on the Summerly master planned community in Lake Elsinore, Quarry Creek, master planned community in Carlsbad and San Sebastian master plan community in Morgan Hill.
- Working on the 45-story mixed use high-rise project at 15th Street and Island Avenue in the East Village with the second 45-story tower to follow.
- Working on the 33-story mixed use high-rise project at 888 S Olive Street in downtown Los Angeles.
- Working on Parker Medical condominium project in Temecula.
- Worked on the master-planned communities of: Manele Bay and Koele in Lanai, Hawaii; Princeville in Kauai, Hawaii; Broken Top in Oregon; and Desert Mountain in Arizona.
- Worked on the Pinnacle Museum Tower and Vantage Pointe mixed-use high-rise projects in downtown San Diego.