Sue conducts an active commercial real estate practice. She represents developers before land use bodies and analyzes complex title issues from a technical, as well as practical, viewpoint. Sue has specialized knowledge in condominium law. Sue represents landlords and tenants in commercial lease preparation and negotiation. She represents developers of workforce housing projects. She also represents local, regional and national lenders and borrowers in connection with CREM financing. Sue also has years of experience representing developers at the Pease International Tradeport and negotiating leases and financing for such projects.
- Boston University School of Law , J.D.
- Brown University, B.A.
- New Hampshire, State of New Hampshire Federal Bar
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Real Estate Law, Manchester (2018)
- Real Estate Law, Manchester (2016)
- Real Estate Law, Manchester (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- 2017 Good Samaritan Award, Pastoral Counseling Services
- 2016 David P. Goodwin - Good Neighbor Award
2014 Hope Award, Granite Pathways
- 2011 Sheehan Phinney Kimon S. Zachos Pro Bono Achievement Award
255 State Street, Fifth Floor
Boston, MA 02109
Two Eagle Square, Third Floor
Concord, NH 03301