Recognized since 2021
Boca Raton, Florida
Trusts and Estates
Biography of Stuart R. Morris, Esq., CPA, B.C.S.
Stuart R. Morris Esq., CPA, B.C.S. founded Morris Law Group in 1991. Mr. Morris practices in the following areas of law:
- estate and gift tax planning
- wills and trusts
- business structuring and succession planning
- asset preservation planning
- domestic and international tax planning
- probate and trust administration, and
- special needs planning
Mr. Morris graduated with honors from the University of Florida, where he received his undergraduate and master’s degrees in accounting, and his degree in law. He is admitted to practice in Florida and the District of Columbia. In addition to being Board Certified by The Florida Bar in wills, trusts, and estates, Mr. Morris is a Certified Public Accountant.
Mr. Morris was one of Worth magazine’s nation’s Top 100 Attorneys, is consistently named a Florida Super Lawyer, named to Florida Trend's Florida Legal Elite nine times, and recognized as a Top Attorney in Palm Beach & Martin counties by Palm Beach Illustrated. He received an AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rating, the highest rating afforded an attorney, from Martindale-Hubbell. He is a member of The Florida Bar, the D.C. Bar, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and the American Bar Association.
Mr. Morris is currently serving as Chairman of the Junior Achievement of South Florida Charitable Foundation, Inc., serves on the Junior Achievement Board of Directors, the Executive Committee for AIPAC of South Palm Beach County, and serves on the Board of Directors in a number of privately held businesses and private charitable foundations. He previously served on the Board of Directors of SOS Children’s Village of Florida, Inc. in Coconut Creek, was a member of the Advisory Board of First United Bank, served as Chair of the Professional Advisory Committee and on the Board of Directors of the Jewish Federation of Broward County and on the Board of Directors of the Jewish Community Foundation of the Jewish Federation of Broward County.
Mr. Morris is sought after as a featured speaker on national and local levels. He has spoken on a wide array of topics such as wealth preservation for business owners and high net worth individuals and more. He has spoken in front of numerous audiences, including the New York State Bar Association, New York University Institute of Taxation, Stetson University Law School, John Hancock Financial Partners, the Broward Health Foundation, and many other local corporate and charitable organizations. He has been quoted in the Sun-Sentinel, Worth, and The Daily Business Review among others. For more information about Stuart R. Morris or Morris Law Group, please visit www.Law-Morris.com or call (561) 750-3850 or email Info@Law-Morris.com.
Areas of Practice
- Estate planning
- Gift tax planning
- Wills and trusts
- Business structuring
- Succession planning
- Asset preservation planning
- Domestic tax planning
- International tax planning
- Probate and trust administration
- Special needs planning
The University of Florida
- Undergraduate - Accounting
- Masters - Accounting
- Law Degree
- Worth magazine’s Nation’s Top 100 Attorneys
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Florida Trend's Florida Legal Elite
- Top Attorney in Palm Beach & Martin counties by Palm Beach Illustrated
- AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- The American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- The D.C. Bar
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Junior Achievement of South Florida Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Board of Directors of SOS Children’s Village of Florida, Inc.
- Advisory Board of First United Bank
- The Professional Advisory Committee for American Friends of Hebrew University
- The Attorney- CPA liaison committee of The Florida Bar
- Past Chair of the Professional Advisory Committee
- Past Member of the Board of Directors of the Jewish Federation of Broward County
- Past Member of the Board of Directors of the Jewish Community Foundation of the Jewish Federation of Broward County
- Board of Directors - Temple Beth Am - Margate, FL
- Past Member of the Board of Directors - Alzheimer’s Association - Southeast Florida Chapter
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Trusts and Estates
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.