Recognized since 2021
Madison, New Jersey
Litigation - Intellectual Property
Litigation - Patent
Stuart Sender has experience in a broad range of intellectual property litigation and licensing matters. His practice includes litigating patent and trademark infringement suits and counseling on intellectual property matters such as:
- Representing plaintiffs or defendants in patent infringement suits in the pharmaceutical, chemical, electrical and mechanical arts;
- Advising on registration and licensing of trademarks in diverse industries, from automotive, to cosmetics, food, internet businesses, restaurants, retail, high fashion and high tech;
- Trademark litigation on behalf of clients in diverse industries both to enforce trademarks and obtain injunctive relief, and to defend against trademark infringement claims;
- Advising pharmaceutical companies on strategies concerning ANDA filings;
- Advising industrial chemical companies with respect to licensing and designing around patents in the polymer coating field;
- Litigating patents and licenses in the agricultural chemical field;
- Licensing technology, software and other intellectual properties in the computer, communications, semiconductor, automotive coatings, industrial chemical, pharmaceutical, medical device, video game, electrical equipment, manufacturing, advertising and fashion industries;
- Advising on confidentiality and noncompetition agreements; andEvaluating intellectual property in the context of mergers and acquisitions.
Mr. Sender is a frequent speaker on intellectual property litigation and licensing issues. He teaches Patent Law as an adjunct faculty member at Rutgers Law School and has taught Patent Litigation in the past.
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Patent
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.