Recognized since 2014
Criminal Defense: General Practice
Steve Sherick has been engaged in the full time practice of criminal law since 1980 and has been certified as a specialist in criminal law by the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization since 1991. Mr. Sherick's practice includes felony trial defense in state and federal courts. He also represents clients on serious misdemeanors in limited jurisdiction courts. His law practice includes trial litigation in general criminal and white collar cases as well as appeals and post-conviction representation in selected matters.
Mr. Sherick is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell, and a member of Arizona's Finest Lawyers, Southwest Super Lawyers and the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. He previously served on the Arizona Bar Board of Governors and is a founding member, former Director and former President of Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice.
- Two East Congress Street, Suite 1000
Tucson, AZ 85701
- The University of Arizona , Juris Doctor, graduated 1979
- The University of Arizona, Bachelor of Arts, graduated 1976
- Arizona, State Bar of Arizona
- Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice - Member/Former President
- Arizona Board of Legal Specialization - Criminal Law Specialist
- Arizona's Finest Lawyers - Member
- Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers - Member
- Martindale Hubbel Legal Directory - AV-Rated
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers - Member
- Southwest Super Lawyers - Listed
- Arizona - Supreme Court
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Criminal Defense: General Practice, Tucson (2023)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.