Recognized since 2003
Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Mr. Frei is a partner in Frei, Mims and Perushek, one of the most experienced personal injury law firms in Virginia. Located in Fairfax, the firm has successfully resolved hundreds of cases involving personal injury and wrongful death, medical malpractice, products liability, and serious transportation accidents.
Mr. Frei received his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of Nebraska in 1980 and his law degree from the University of Nebraska in 1983.
He is licensed to practice law in the States of Virginia, Nebraska (inactive) and Hawaii (inactive) as well as in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth and Fourth Circuits. He is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Districts of Hawaii, the Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia and the Greenbelt Division in Maryland.
Mr. Frei is a member of the Virginia State Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association and the Fairfax County Bar Association. He is also a member of the Etheridge Society. He currently serves on the Legislative Committee of the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association and has Chaired the Torts section of that committee as well as being a member of VTLA’s Continuing Legal Education Committee. He has spoken on various topics related to his areas of practice at legal education seminars across the state.
- 3925 Chain Bridge Road, Suite 402
Fairfax, VA 22030
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln College of Law, J.D., graduated 1991
- Virginia, Virginia State Bar
- Hawaii, Hawaii State Bar Association
- Nebraska, Nebraska State Bar Association
- American Association for Justice - Member
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs, Washington, D.C. (2021)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.