Steven L. Chaimberg
Recognized since 2017
Commercial Leasing Law
Real Estate Law
Steven Chaimberg has been practicing commercial leasing and real estate law for the past 40 years. He obtained his civil law and common law degrees from McGill University, and is a member of the Bars of Quebec and Ontario. He has substantial experience with landlord-tenant relationships, and represents both lessors and lessees in the preparation and negotiation of offers to lease, leases, lease assignments, subleases, and other related documents. His practice also includes the preparation and negotiation of real property-related business agreements, as well as business matters of a more general nature such as acquisitions, divestitures, licensing, and franchising.
Steven has been recognized as a Leading Practitioner in the field of Property Leasing in The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory, and has prepared the Quebec caselaw updates for the Canadian Shopping Centre Law Conferences of the ICSC from 1998-2022.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 514-879-4055
- Lawyer Page: http://www.millerthomson.com/en/our-people/steven-chaimberg/
- 1000 De La Gauchetière Street West, Suite 3700
Montréal, QC H3B 4W5
- McGill University, LL.B., graduated 1981
- McGill University, B.C.L., graduated 1980
- Quebec, 1982
- Ontario, 2021
- Ontario, 2021
159 The Best Lawyers in Canada™ awards
8 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Canada™ awards
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Commercial Leasing Law, Montréal, Canada (2021)
- Commercial Leasing Law, Montréal, Canada (2019)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada™ 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Leasing Law
- Real Estate Law
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory – Property Leasing, 2011-2021
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.