- President - Collaborative Professionals of Northern Virginia (CPNV)
- Treasurer - Virginia Collaborative Professionals (VaCP)
- Ten Leaders of Matrimonial & Divorce Law in Northern Virginia under the age of 45
- AV Preeminent® ratings from Martindale-Hubbell® Law Directory, with “High Ethical Standing”
- Super Lawyers - Rising Star
- Top Lawyer - Northern Virginia Magazine
- Top Divorce Lawyer - Washingtonian Magazine
Mr. Goldman is an accomplished and experienced litigation attorney, with a primary focus on complex financial disputes. However, his practice has become centered around Collaborative Practice, for which he devotes much of his time as the President of CPNV, Treasurer of VaCP, and a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP). No longer do clients strictly define “success” by winning at trial, but rather by accomplishing the following objectives: 1) making the process quicker and more efficient; 2) gaining control over their case instead of leaving it in the hands of a Judge; and 3) lessening the hostility between the parties so that the family can continue to manage its affairs in an amicable fashion. If practiced effectively, it can also have the added benefit of saving families tens of thousands of dollars that would otherwise be spent in litigation.