Recognized since 2021
Greensboro, North Carolina
Community Association Law
Real Estate Law
Steve Black represents homeowner and condominium associations as well as cooperatives in both North Carolina and South Carolina on most all issues, including providing legal advice and litigating cases. In addition, he heads up the firm's assessment collection practice. Steve regularly speaks on community association and is licensed in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Board Certified in Residential Real Estate. There are less than ten attorneys in the Carolinas with this level of designation and certification.
In addition to his legal experience, Steve brings a perspective to the community association world that few other attorneys can—in the past 20 years he has served as President, Vice President, and Secretary of the associations for his own neighborhoods.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://Lawfirmcarolinas.com
- 3623 North Elm, Suite 200
Greensboro, NC 27455
- Western Michigan University, Thomas M. Cooley Law School , J.D., graduated 1999
- The University of North Carolina at Greensboro, B.S., graduated 1995
- North Carolina, 1999
- South Carolina, 2019
- 2012 Greensboro Bar Association Pro-Bono Award - Recipient
- Community Association Institute (CAI) - Member
- Greensboro Bar Association - Member
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association - Member
- North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Residential Estate - Specialist
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Community Association Law
- Real Estate Law
- Fead Class Distinguished Student Award
- Law Review - John D. Voelker Award; Editor - Law Review
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.