Recognized since 2013
Criminal Defense: White-Collar
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Steve Briglia has extensive trial experience in both civil and criminal law matters. He has tried cases before judges and juries in both state and federal court. He has also served as counsel in administrative hearings and arbitrations. Mr. Briglia’s clients range from national and regional businesses to individuals involved in business disputes and criminal investigations.
Mr. Briglia is a founding member of BrigliaHundley. Mr. Briglia has served on numerous boards and commissions in his community. He served as a Council Member and Mayor for the Town of Vienna. He is currently the Town Attorney for the Town of Vienna. In that capacity, he advises the Mayor and Counsel, and he represents the Town of Vienna in all legal matters. Because of his varied legal background, Mr. Briglia brings a unique perspective to the representation of his clients. He has argued cases in every Circuit Court in Northern Virginia, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, the Virginia Court of Appeals, and the Virginia Supreme Court. Mr. Briglia is an active member of the Fairfax Bar Association, serves as a trustee for the Vienna Baseball Foundation, and coaches youth sports.
- 1921 Gallows Road, Suite 750
Tysons, VA 22182
- George Mason University, J.D., graduated 1988
- University of Virginia, BA, graduated 1985
- Fairfax Bar Association - Member
- Vienna Baseball Foundation - Trustee
- Virginia Bar Association - Member
- Municipal Law, Washington, D.C. (2023)
- Construction Law
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Real Estate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.