Recognized since 2019
Criminal Defense: General Practice
Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Steve Vinick’s passion for helping his clients is what drew him to the practice of personal injury law, while his desire to respond to the diverse needs of his clients is what drew him to Stein Sperling.
With more than 20 years representing clients in personal injury and criminal defense, Steve has earned a reputation as a relentless, skilled litigator and a highly effective courtroom advocate. His clients know he has their back and they can sleep at night secure in the knowledge that he is tirelessly advocating for them. His clients know that he will fight for them to get the best result.
In addition to his reputation in court, Steve’s honest and empathetic nature helps him to connect with clients who often come to him anxious, injured or both. His open communication allows him to gather all the facts, helping him to see the full picture of their case. He guides his clients step-by-step from beginning to end.
Steve is a frequent lecturer on numerous topics including civil litigation, automobile claims, depositions, evidence, Medicare and criminal defense. He speaks to many organizations such as the National Business Institute, the Maryland State Bar Association and The Federal Bar Association.
Prior to working in the private practice of law, Steve served as a law clerk to the Honorable L. Leonard Ruben of the Montgomery County Circuit Court from 1992-1993.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://steinsperling.com/attorneys/steven-vinick/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 1101 Wootton Parkway, Suite 700
Rockville, MD 20852
- University of Baltimore , J.D. (cum laude), graduated 1991
- University of Maryland, College Park, B.A. (Phi Beta Kappa, magna cum laude), graduated 1988
- Maryland, State Bar Association
- District of Columbia, State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Montgomery County - Member
- Maryland State Bar Association - Member
- Prince George’s County Bar Association - Board of Directors; Executive Committee; Tort Law Committee Co-Chair
- District of Columbia Bar Association - Member
- Washington D.C. Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- Prince George’s County Judicial Nominating Commission - Member
- Maryland Association for Justice - Member
- American Association for Justice - Member
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Best Lawyers (2019-2020)
- Maryland Super Lawyer (2012-2020)
- Washington, D.C. Super Lawyer (2012-2019)
- Maryland Association of Justice, Trial Lawyer of the Year, 2011
- Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Best Attorneys of America, Lifetime Member
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.