Recognized since 2019
River Falls, Wisconsin
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
The managing partner of Bye, Goff & Rohde, Steven B. Goff focuses his practice exclusively on personal injury and wrongful death litigation. From the firm's office in River Falls, Wisconsin, he provides compassionate and skilled representation to clients throughout the western and central portions of the state who have suffered harm due to the negligence of other persons or entities. The types of cases that Mr. Goff has successfully handled have arisen out of truck and other motor vehicle collisions, premises liability, animal bites, defective products, boating accidents, pedestrian knockdowns and school bus accidents. He has been certified as a specialist in both civil trial law and civil trial prelaw practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
Mr. Goff attended Iowa State University as an undergraduate, where he majored in economics and received a Bachelor of Arts with honors in 1976. His academic achievements there resulted in his being inducted into The Phi Beta Kappa Society. After his graduation, Mr. Goff pursued his legal education at the University of Minnesota Law School, and he was awarded his Juris Doctor in 1979. He has been in private practice for his entire career, and he has also served as the city attorney of River Falls.
Mr. Goff is admitted to practice before all Wisconsin and Minnesota state courts. He is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Western and Eastern Districts of Wisconsin, the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States. He is held in high esteem by his colleagues, as attested to by his receipt of an AV Preeminent peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell.
- 258 Riverside Drive
River Falls, WI 54022
- Iowa State University, B.A.
- University of Minnesota, J.D.
- Wisconsin, 1979
- Minnesota, 1979
- American Bar Association - Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates - Member
- American Association for Justice - Member
- American College of Trial Lawyers - Member
- Hennepin County Bar Association - Member
- Minnesota State Bar - Member
- St. Croix Valley Bar Association - Member
- State Bar of Wisconsin - Member
- Wisconsin Association for Justice - Member
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating - LexisNexis/Martindale-Hubbell
- Board Certified Civil Trial Specialist by NBTA
- Wisconsin SuperLawyers 2006 - 2018
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.