Steven A. Dimengo
Recognized in:Commercial LitigationTax Law
Law School:The University of Akron
Location:3800 Embassy Parkway, Suite 300Akron, OH 44333
- The University of Akron, MA, graduated 1986
- The University of Akron, BA, graduated 1983
- Ohio, Ohio State Bar Association
- Akron Bar Association, Taxation Section - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Archbishop Hoban High School - Secretary/Trustee
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member (Chair: Taxation Section, including Sales & Use Tax Subcommittee 1995 – present)
- Ohio Tax Commissioner's Advisory Council (2001-2003) - Appointed
- The University of Akron Master of Taxation Program (State and Local Tax) - Adjunct Professor
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Tax Law, Akron (2017)
- Tax Law, Akron (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Tax Law
- Recognized by Inside Business Magazine since 2001 as a Leading Lawyer in Northeast Ohio in Tax Law, as voted by his peers.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® (2003 – 2013).
- Named “Akron Best Lawyers Tax Law Lawyer of the Year” (2012).
- Selected for inclusion in Ohio’s Super Lawyers® (2004-2012), as voted by his peers.
- Listed in Northern Ohio Live – Ohio’s Top Lawyers for 2003.
- Recognized in the 2009 Corporate Counsel Edition of Super Lawyers® for Tax Law.
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating of AV® Preeminent™, which is the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards as established by confidential opinions from members of the Bar.
Areas of Expertise:
- Income Tax
- State and Local Tax
- Subchapter S Corporations
- Tax Assessment
- Tax Disputes
- Tax Planning